Saturday, April 27, 2013

On my Response to Gerard N. Casey on Ownership and Possession and other topics

I'm over half way done with a posting regarding Casey draft paper on Ownership and Possession. The posting is not directly on Casey's work but a development in relation to what is discussed in the work. It will be posted in the next few days when I finish it. It is not a really long post, but it will be important because I intend to develop upon the post at a later date.

Also, I originally intended this blog to experiment with new ideas regarding political philosophy and economics. I seemed to lose track of that. I'll probably go through a process of deleting some of the old posts that don't fit.

The following topics will be discussed on this blog:
1. Political Philosophy & Ethics; i.e. property, individualism,...
2. Epistemology, Philosophy of Economics
3. The Role of Data, Modeling, Statistics, etc...
4. Finance and Argumentation Theory topics...

Lastly, I'm going to try my hardest to update my blog more frequently, as well as make additions on my tablet. So, please excuse my higher frequency of typos in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment